The 5th International Conference on Materials Research and Innovation (ICMARI) will be held on 14th – 15th December 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand. The conference will be conducted in frontier research on materials research and Innovation including 5 sessions:
– Rubber and Polymeric Materials
– Bio- and Circular-Materials
– Special Advanced Materials
– Materials of Energy and Environmental Applications
– Computational Model and Simulations
This 5th ICMARI was announced to focus on the Bio-Circular-Green Economic Model or BCG. The BCG has been applied by the research community and promoted by the Thai government as a new economic model for inclusive and sustainable growth, this BCG model also conforms with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The 5th ICMARI is a great opportunity for all participants both academic and industry to exchange knowledge and strengthen the research collaboration not only in ASEAN but also all around the world. We hope that the participants will be fruitful by plenary and invited speakers from novel knowledge and technology to new applications in the field of materials research and innovation.
Organized by :
1. Specialized center of Rubber and Polymer Materials in agriculture and industry (RPM), Department of Materials Science, Faculty of Science, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand.
2. National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT).
3. Rubber Authority of Thailand (RAOT).
4. Rubber and Rubber Glove Academician Association (RGA).
5. Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute (KURDI).
6. Faculty of Architecture, Kasetsart University.